Dentist, Graduate of the doctoral study program, candidate of medical sciences, member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
The founder of the Yurmax Clinic, Doctoral Scientists (PhD) Sergei Yurchenko, has experience in the field since 2006, potentially enhances your qualifications and is interested in research in medicine, especially in the field of nutrition and toxicology.
Founder of the CH3enko project, an online service for the evaluation of genetic data.
Dr. Jurčenko is also known outside the Czech Republic, which is why clients from other European Union countries often visit the clinic.
- Samara State Medical University, Faculty of Dentistry. Undergraduate studies in the field of “Dentistry” (Samara, Russia) 2001 – 2006
- Pre-certification preparation (clinical surgery) in the field of “Dentistry”, attestation in the field of Samara State Medical University (Samara, Russia) 2006 – 2008
- Postgraduate studies in the field of “Dentistry”, defense of the dissertation of a candidate of medical sciences (Ph.D.) Medical University “REAVIZ” (Moscow, Russia) 2008 – 2011
- Charles University in Prague, 1st Faculty of Medicine. Nostrification of the diploma (recognition) of higher medical education obtained abroad in 2010
- University Hospital Vinohrady. Department of Dentistry, 3rd Faculty of Medicine and FNKV. Professional internship 2012
- Successful completion of the approbation exam. The Ministry of Health has recognized the ability to perform the medical profession of dentist in the Czech Republic. 2013
- Certificate. Charles University in Prague has recognized postgraduate education obtained abroad as equivalent to higher education obtained at Charles University in Prague in the doctoral study program in Dentistry. 2013